Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Should I? Shouldn't I?

From time to time, I always debate about joining facebook.  I love looking at pictures. I love keeping in touch with people. But I am so stubborn...I don't want to cave in. 

So, I am going to make a Pros/Cons list:

Pros:
  • I can reconnect with old friends
  • I can spy on Mike
  • I can view people's photos
Cons:
  • It's another online social networking tool that I have to check
  • I may neglect my blog
  • Mike will torment me that I have caved in
  • I may not work and be on facebook all day
That was a really shitty list.  It was no help to me.  What should I do? Should I join? Maybe I will take a poll again. Help me out ONCE AGAIN!!!!

3 comments:

Elisse said...

I too feel your temptation to join Facebook. If you can join, but resist the spying then go for it. I know myself to be a snoopy-snoop, so at this point, I'd be joining for all the wrong reasons ...

I'm already on Twitter, and if I spent the same amount of time on Facebook as I do on Twitter, I'm in deep doo-doo ...

Good luck!

Leesh said...

Elisse - I think that I would be joining for the wrong reasons too. There is a specific reason right now why I wish I was on facebook but it's not valid enough for me to join.

I love Twitter and am always reading tweets. I don't know what I would do without it.

Elisse said...

Next time you're on Twitter, you can find me at @cuteshopper

And yay to your new post about the tv show premieres after the hiatus. Thank goodness for Lost, b/c I'd be lost until April when Glee is back.

Have a great trip:D