Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Two more days...


I can't believe it. In two more days, we will be jetting off to Punta Cana - to the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the ocean. I am so glad that we booked this trip. I need it. Mike needs it. Everyone needs it and it's too bad that no one else is coming with us. We have got some plans when we are down there but we won't disclose any info until we return. It's too bad that we won't have wifi down there because you know that Mike and I would be tweeting photos all the time.




There are still a few things that I still have to do before I go:
  1. Finish up packing
  2. Get a haircut
  3. Drop off some Christmas cards at my Dad's house
  4. Hook up two people somehow - this is a secret mission
  5. Visit my brother
  6. Dinner with Julie
  7. Buy Dianne and Belle's birthday gift
  8. Watch episode 6 of Friday Night Lights
  9. Bake some empanadas for our flight
  10. Eyebrow waxing
  11. Drinks with the old boss
  12. Pedicure
Time is going by so quickly. Can you believe that it's already December 15th - we are halfway through the month of December. I hope our week vacation doesn't fly by. Lucky for me, I still have a week of vacation when we come back. Poor Mike will be busy with some hockey stuff. If I can get my butt into gear, maybe I can finally clean out the den. It's beginning to look like a garbage dump.

What do you have left to do before the holiday madness starts?

No comments: