Friday, January 29, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet Sweetmre

Marie (or Mr.E, this is the name I remember when I first met her) is a friend of a friend but I like to call her my friend now too! She is a great cook and if you follow her blog, you will see all the delicious recipes she whips up. She recently introduced me to St. Lawrence Market and cooked up a storm with what we purchased. We share a love for Carter Bazien and Friday Night Lights.

1) When and why did you start blogging?
I was blogging a few years ago, then stopped. Recently decided to start a new blog about food, since I spend so much time thinking about it. Plus its a nice way to share recipes!

2) Where do you live?
Earth > North America > Canada > Ontario > Toronto

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I'm an analytics consultant. When I'm not blogging I'm cooking, eating, sewing, goccoing, knitting, reading, sleeping, playing video games and watching movies.

4) Do you also have a Twitter and/or Facebook account?
Yes (www.twitter.com/sweetmre)

5) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
Daily? Hmm...I'm not that consistent. I guess it would be Google.com, since its my browser landing page.

6) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
I'm by no means a world traveler but I'll say Hawaii. Why? B/C I went there for my honeymoon

7) Name your top three movies.
Hmm...this is tough. I watch alot of movies.

8) Who is your favourite celebrity to stalk?
Anderson Cooper

9) Are you a tea or coffee drinker?
Both

10) Do you love cupcakes (as much as I do)?
Definitely

No comments: