Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year - Welcome 2010!!!

Happy New Year!!!

My hubby and I just came back from the new years eve party we attended on Thursday evening. We ended up staying at our friend's house for an extra night. The day after the festivities was filled with more eating and watching six movies in a row - G.I. Joe, Transformers, Zombieland, The Proposal, Ice Age 3 and Gamer. Thanks to our hosts who fed us like we have never been fed before. Thanks to you guys, my jeans no longer fit me. The Cottage has moved up to a five star now that internet and cable are included.

Today is my fresh start. I have given the rest of my cigarette pack to my hubby. I will hit the gym tomorrow. I will start to go through all my junk each weekend to clean out what I don't need. I will put a book in my bag so I will start reading again. On Monday, I will walk into the office with a big huge smile on my face.

To my readers: Thanks for reading my blog and commenting. I am glad that you find something interesting about my writing to keep you coming back. May 2010 bring you much love, constant laughter and a lifetime of memories!

P.S. I have added something new to my sidebar. It's a little box where you can ask me anything. I have only had one question asked so far and it was the website who asked me that question. So, if you are curious about something, feel free to ask...Just re-click on the link above the box at a later date for my response.

1 comment:

Natalie @YMCbuzz said...

Congratulations on giving up smoking. I smoked 4packs/wk for 15 years. Was so happy to give them up for good. Just be prepared to always *want* a ciggy. You'll just never *need* one anymore :-)

Natalie @YMCbuzz
http://www.YummyMummyClub.ca
Happy New Year!