Saturday, January 16, 2010

In need of a change

I believe I have had the same hair for about two years. It was long and I loved to curl it into soft waves (like Lauren Conrad). Late last year, I wanted a change but I didn't want to cut my hair, so I dyed it a red-violet colour...and it was bright and my husband hated it. Then after being on a beach for Christmas, it turned into a light reddish brown. My hair suddenly became an eye sore with my dark brown roots and the remnants of a bad dye job.

Well yesterday, I finally did it. After polling if I should cut bangs, I did it. I didn't chicken out this time, and I dyed it a soft black. I am quite happy with this change and the hubby like it too!



What do you think?

4 comments:

Elisse said...

Woot! Woot! Love the new look! I saw your trial pic on Twitter, and am happy to see you make the change :)

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it!! i was thinking last week about getting my bangs back - i think bangs make women look younger for some reason. you look gorgeous

deesolsarmi said...

aww now you match belle! they let you dye it soft black? everytime i ask them they tell me NO! but i ask for jet black... but still...
nice!

sweetmarie said...

love it!!