Monday, January 4, 2010

Movie Review: The Blind Side

Everyone has raved about this movie and they should because it's that good.  The Blind Side is based on a true story and it's about football (just like my fave movie - Remember the Titans).

The story is basically about how a woman opens up her heart and home to a kid who is pretty much homeless. He becomes part of their family...he learns to play football...he starts to live a life he never imagined.

I cried at the beginning of the movie non-stop and towards the end, I started to feel better and laugh. It's a heartbreaking story but you will want to fight through it to see the happy ending. I honestly can't get over how this kid lived day to day when he had nothing and no one. He was truly blessed that a good, caring family took him under their wing.

I highly recommend you watch this movie whether you watch it in the theatre now or wait for it on DVD.

[blarkness rating: 5 out of 5]

No comments: