Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Something to realize...

I started adding blogs to my google reader and stumbled upon It's like I'm...mmmagic. Here's a little something she did and I thought it would be interesting if I did it too!

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .has shrunk since I lost some weight in 2008 (14 pounds to be exact). Sadly, all the weight has come back.
2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is just my job. It pays the bills.
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving alone. . .Since I don't drive, I've come to realize that when I'm riding the bus alone, I think too much about my brother.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to stop complaining.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .my sense to remember things. I must write everything down.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .I'm wrong.
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .my right eye turns in and I talk too much about things I shouldn't be talking about.
8. I’ve come to realize that money. . .is hard to come by.
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .make better friends than others.
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .wonder about my brother but will never get an answer.
11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .is now in a better place. A place that he chose to be at because it made sense for him to be there.
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . .is going to be much happier once she is in California with her husband.
13. I’ve come to realize that cell phones. . .or BlackBerries or iPhones are everyone's best friend. We just can't live without them.
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I forgot to go to the gym.
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I should have read my book instead of playing on my DS.
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .about what I should eat for lunch.
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .is very scared of technology.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .that is if and when I decide to sign up, it will consume all of my time.
19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .is friggin cold outside.
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . there will be no One Tree Hill or Gossip Girl.
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .will just be another day.
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .pick up and move to Punta Cana.
23. I’ve come to realize that the some people…don't like going to all-inclusive vacations as much as I do.
24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is too short but I'm still unable to make the most of it.
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .involves something I don't want to do.
26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is my happy song, Viva La Vida. It will make me feel better instantly.
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are my friends for a reason.
28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .I've got to make things happen instead of just hoping it will happen.
29. I’ve come to realize that my ex(s). . .isn't as bad as I thought he was. He was there when my brother passed away and I totally did not expect that.
30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .be nicer to Mike. He becomes mean when I am not nice to him. So since we are in it for the long run, I need to start being nice.
31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .cupcakes way too much.
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .many things. If knowledge is power, someone please make me a superhero.
33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .is something I don't really remember and the things that I do remember aren't happy childhood memories.
34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are just not the same if no alcohol is involved.
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of cats and I always will be.
36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .can still begin in my 30's. I just have to do something about it.

2 comments:

m i Q said...

WOW alot of these points I've always wanted to tell you but I'm glad you finally realized them! Knowledge is power..and knowing that I am always 85% right is key LOL!

cristina said...

i LOVE this! i'm going to try and do it when i have a chance too :)