Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's in my Bag? Take a look...

After seeing a this post, A Look Inside My Bag from Ramblings of a Fab Brunette, I thought I would do the same thing. The last time I did this was in October 2007. Currently I carry a lot of junk in my bag, so much that I had to take a separate photo of my bag and the contents in it.

 
Cole Haan Saddle Box Satchel - I got this bag on my November trip to New Jersey with the Solon Massive. During the week, I love to carry big bags because I can throw everything in it. On the weekends, I normally just head out to run errands with my wallet and iPhone but I end up just carrying this big bag around anyway.



Cole Haan Travel Zip Wallet - finally a wallet that holds all my junk. As long as I don't carry too many coins, it remains skinny and not busting at the zipper seam.
Purple Flip & Tumble bag - this is my favorite reusable bag. I love how it rolls up into a ball that's the same size as a rolled up sock.
Tissue
Crabtree & Evelyn Gardener's Hand Therapy - not my favorite choice in hand cream but it was free. We were giving them away as swag for a women's conference I helped organized for lawyers.
Jacob fleece gloves - I normally have gloves in every pocket of my winter coats but I carry an extra pair, just in case.
Nike socks - I always carry socks with me in the summer time, I guess I just never took them out of my bag. They are stange looking socks but you can wear them with flip flops (lol).
Gum
Hairbrush/mirror
Purse hook - I have wanted one for so long and now that I got one for my birthday, I forget to use it.
Nylon Magazine - I bought on Friday because of the Vampire Diaries cast on it
iPhone - I don't have 3G on it so I strictly use it for the phone part and iPod part but while I am at work and at home, I take advantage of the wifi.
Faber-Castell pens/random ball pen - blue, green, purple...these are my favorite pens. I also carry a regular ball pen in case I need it.
USB stick
Bath & Body hand sanitizer 
mark Invisible Touch Perfecting concealer - for those midday touch ups.
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve - I rub it into my cuticles and my lips. I use it to tame my eyebrows and flyaway hairs. You can find lots of uses for this salve.
Essie Crystal nail file
Advil
The Vampire Diaries (Vol 3 & 4)
Nintendo DS Lite - currently playing Cooking Mama 3 and Fast Food Panic
MAC Lip Gelee in Sapalicioues and Moistly

UPDATE: I just realized I forgot to add my keys to the photo.

What's in your bag? 

1 comment:

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Awesome post! Glad to see others are revealing the contents of their bags!