Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet The Girlie Blog

When I posted Solo Lisa as my Blog Friend Friday a few weeks ago, I gained a new reader, The Girlie Blog. She leaves the sweetest comments on my blog and I look forward to reading them. Her blog that filled with fitness and beauty tips and simple, yummy recipes (this is what I enjoy reading the most).

1) When and why did you start blogging?
2006.  Because I like to write and wanted to keep my friends and family from far away informed.

2) Where do you live?
In the U.S

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I work in IT as a software tester - not the most exciting job, but tell you what, the personalities are...dynamic. My friends and I have nicknames for some of them: "multiple personality", "mean guy", "braggy lips" ... hahahaha, all in good fun really! When I am not blogging in my spare time, I'm either at the gym, jogging outside or out shopping.  But lately, since I'm preggors, I've been sleeping A LOT!!

4) Do you also have a Twitter and/or Facebook account?
No twitter.  I do have a facebook account, but it's private and only for my family and friends.

5) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
I really like reading the blogs I follow, yours included :O)

6) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
New York.  Because not only do I get to see family, I can also indulge in the big, noisy city.
San Francisco, because I have never been anywhere as beautiful and romantic as that place.

7) Name your top three movies.
Saving Private Ryan
The Family Man
The Lover

8) Who is your favourite celebrity to stalk?
Sam Worthington and Kendra Wilkinson Baskett

9) Are you a tea or coffee drinker?
Both.

10) Do you love cupcakes (as much as I do)?
I like cupcakes, but will never like them as much as you!

2 comments:

lisa said...

Yay! The Girlie Blog is always so much fun to read. I didn't know tris1978ton was a software tester. Congrats to her on her pregnancy too--she'll make a wonderful mom.

tris1978ton said...

Thank you for posting about me. I've created links to your blog on my latest post.