Thursday, April 22, 2010

I won!!! I won!!!!

I never win anything. Okay, that's a lie. I've won a pineapple. I've won a Roots Lou Lou leather magazine bag. I've won a Roots perfume gift basket. I've won eye cream from Beauty board. But I have never won anything this big...

On Tuesday, I was notified that I won an all-inclusive trip to Melia Cayo Santa Maria. I was shocked and couldn't believe it. The rep from Transat Holidays had to ask if I remember entering the contest in Metro News.  Once she mentioned it, I suddenly recall filling the online form a few weeks ago.  The funny thing is, just moments before I received the call, I was looking at my co-worker's vacation photos saying that I want to go on vacation (it's funny for me to say this because hubby and I already have a trip booked in June). About 10 minutes later, I get the call from Transat. How ironic!!!

Now I just need to figure out when to go. I have a year to book this trip. I have entered three other trip contests. Imagine if I win another one?

Melia Cayo Santa Maria - photo credit: Trip Advisor

8 comments:

Steph I said...

Okay, this is WAY better than winning a pineapple! I'm really happy for you! And more than slightly jealous. Congrats.

Steph said...

WOW!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!! This is soooooo awesome!!!

m i Q said...

I won too!! LOL!

Marty said...

Congrats!!! Let me know when we're going!

Angie said...

Wow... that's fantastic!! I enter contests all the time, I won an eyeliner once (liquid which I couldn't work well) I would love to win something like new kitchen appliances.

tris1978ton said...

Oh my gosh! That's awesome! Congrats! Looks like a beautiful place! You should go in the dead of winter.

Elisse said...

Congrats on winning! Woot woot! Would you use the trip to book at Christmas time?

lamont said...

Yay! Nice one Leesh!