- I only recently discovered that I actually like honey mustard sauce. All this time, I stuck with BBQ sauce at McDonald's or Wendy's.
- I like to cut up all my meat before I start to eat it. It helps me portion the ratio of meat to starch (potatoes, rice, noodles) to veggies.
- I have this sick obsession with Quest Crew - America's Best Dance Crew, Season 3. I would love to hang out with them for a day. They look like they have so much fun no matter where they are or what they're doing.
- I must close the closet door before going to sleep.
- When I was in grade 6, I entered a contest to design (draw) a poster for National Forest Week (or something like that). I won, which is surprising because I can't draw. The prize - a helicopter ride over the mountains.
- I only wash my hair every three days.
- It took me six years to complete my two year business management program. I completed one year with a full course load and then realized a full course load was too much so I went to work full-time instead and remained in school part-time. School is just not for me.
- Although I love beach vacations, I can't swim.
- If I don't have time to put on any makeup, I will at least curl my eyelashes.
- I can knit the basics but I don't know who taught me or where I picked it up.
- Although I love to bake, the only thing I can make flawlessly are Skor bars.
- As of this year, I have stopped drinking wine. It's all about beer from now on...
- I still have a washcloth from when I was a baby.
- I won't eat fruit unless someone cuts it for me. I am the same way with spam and I love spam.
- I love shrimp. If I was on death row, I'd ask for a shrimp buffet as my last meal with a basket of bread.
- The first movie my dad took me to (that I can remember) was E.T. I was terrified and hid under my jacket the whole time. Since then I still haven't watched it. That alien freaks me out.
- Whenever I open a can of pop, I tap the lid three times. I really don't know why I do this.
- Most of the guys I dated or liked were either a Mike, Paul, Joe or Alex.
- I can't stand Selma Hayek. My husband feels the same way about Penelope Cruz.
- I have a Cabbage Patch Kid that I bought three years ago. His name is Oscar Aryan. He looks just like my hubby. That is why I bought him. My best friend and her husband are his godparents. They even signed the birth certificate.
- The first person to call me Leesh was my friend Mary Anne back in 1993. Everyone calls me Leesh now except for my friends who knew me back in high school.
- I still have my Mini Pops records. They were like Glee back in the day.
- My bubble tea drink of choice is a small peach green tea with mixed tapioca and litchi jelly.
- I lived in Ottawa from December 1994 to May 1995. As much as I didn't like living there. I had a lot of good times once I found people to hang out with. There's so many stories about my experience there. I mostly partied every night.
- I still have all the letters and candy grams that were given to me throughout high school. It's hard for me to let go of these things.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
25 more random facts about me
Last year, I posted 25 random facts about me. I thought that I would share 25 more with you: