Saturday, May 15, 2010

Again, I'm late for Fill in the Blank Friday

I've been totally lazy all weekend but I plan to make up for it before Sunday night. So like they say...better late than never. Here's my answers for Fill in the Blank Friday.


1.  The very best thing about the summer is when I start to kick off summer by the annual beach vacation I take with my husband every year for our anniversary. We got married on June 7, so we make a point to book a vacation around this special day.

2.  My first crush ever was Patrick T in grade 6. Many people recall their crush from grade 2 or some young grade but I can't. Maybe I wasn't interested in boys back then or maybe I just have such a bad memory. Patrick T was also my first real kiss. I have a picture of it (an old friend recently found the photo and gave it to me). Last year, we had our grade 8 reunion and I got to see that same boy I first kissed. How cool is that?

3.  This may sound really silly but
I am so proud of myself that I cut a mango myself so I could eat it. I am spoiled because my husband or mom normally cut my fruit for me so I will eat it.  I saw the mangoes in the fridge and really wanted one, so I attempted to cut it myself. I did it!!!    

4.  I squeeze my toothpaste from
the middle until it becomes all wonky. That's when I squeeze everything up.    

5.  My absolute favorite "comfort food" is soup. Any kind!    

6.  A random fact about me is that when I am home alone and I need the TV to fall asleep, I keep it on the Food Network. It's a safe channel to fall asleep to because you know there won't be any horror movie trailers.   

7.  The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is the iPhone. It keeps me in touch with friends through Twitter, blogs and texting. It allows me to check things on the go and manage my calendar and to-do lists.

No comments: