Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet openmiq


This will be the last of the Blog Friend series. I may start it again in the fall, I just need to discover more blogs. So, I have saved the best for last. Today's feature is my hubby's blog. He doesn't blog that often but when he does, it's about his latest obsession.  Check out his blog and comment on it. He loves comment (just not ones from me). His answer for #10 cracks me up. How can someone have so much hatred for something I love so much? Just kidding, after Sunday's Cupcake Camp, I think I have had my fill for the next couple of years.

1) When and why did you start blogging?
August 2007

2) Where do you live?
With you

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I'm a graphic designer for Nike Canada Corp. which I have been there for just under 7 years now.  In my spare time I love trying to learn new songs on my guitar or ukulele (currently it's Julian Casablancas' Out Of The Blue I'm trying to learn), playing indoor competitive volleyball (the reason why I say that is because there are alot of people out there that believe that they play competitive volleyball but really they don't.  They are competitive in nature but their skills can't match up), traveling, surfing and more recently snowboarding (which you know how obsessed I am about it all of a sudden).  For those that don't know, I named my snowboard Vanya LOL!

4) Do you also have a Twitter and/or Facebook account?
I have a twitter account (Britney Spears is actually following me and you should too LOL!) and HAD a Facebook account.  I deleted it after a few months due to someone stealing one of my pics and ended up in a mass email which I received from CALIFORNIA!  It was so sketchy I deleted everything from there and never returned.

5) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
ESPN, RealGM, NBA, Kijiji, Sierrasnowboards

6) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Punta Cana hands down though I think a trip to Turks and Caicos or one of the out islands in the Bahamas can change my mind.

7) Name your top three movies.
The Color Purple
Benjamin Button
The Drifter

8) Who is your favourite celebrity to stalk?
I don't have any.  Can I change this question to "Who is your top music artists of all time?"
Maxwell, Amel Larrieux, Spoon and any 90's R&B artist from that era especially 112

9) Are you a tea or coffee drinker?

Tea.  I hate the smell and taste of coffee.  I think in my lifetime I've drank coffee twice.  Once in grade 10 to pull and all-nighter and last year where I was falling asleep and I had to drive home.

10) Do you love cupcakes (as much as I do)?
I HATE CUPCAKES!  I hate hearing about it, forcing me to taste all the different ones (which they all taste the same by the way.  Honestly all I taste is sugar), and I just hate cupcakes

No comments: