Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

I saw this cute post over at Pencil Skirts & Pearls. I thought that it would be fun to post this on my blog and I hope in turn you do the same on your blog. Make sure to leave a comment with the link to your post if you choose to answer these 10 questions along with a photo. Have fun!


1. Favorite hobby?

Right now, it's making cards.

2. Favorite tv show?

At this moment, I am really loving this show.

3. Favorite restaurant food?

I could eat shrimp for days, prepared any way.

4. Favorite thing to shop for?

I love buying cocktail rings. I don't spend a lot on them so I can have lots.

5. Favorite animal?


 I am not an animal lover so I don't have a favorite animal. I'll just have to settle for Nemo.

6. Favorite song?


I could listen to this song for hours.

7. Favorite word?

I don't really have a favorite word but if I had to pick one, it would be AWESOME.

8. Recent favorite youtube video?


This isn't my favorite video but I watch it a lot because Quest Crew is my favorite dance crew. Their performances are awesome. My actual favorite YouTube video was taken off by the owner. It was one of Quest Crew's members singing a cover of Adele's Chasing Pavements. It was so soothing to listen to. I'm upset that he has removed it.

9. Favorite movie?

This is my go-to movie.

10. Favorite childhood memory?

 I lived in Whitehorse when I was younger. It was kinda cool to have all the neighborhood kids camp out on the front lawn to watch the Northern Lights.
 
**Please feel free to play along. Copy & Paste these questions and, answer each with a photo and a description. Don't forget to leave a comment here with a link to your post so I can read about your favorites, too!


1. Favorite hobby?
2. Favorite tv show?
3. Favorite restaurant food?
4. Favorite thing to shop for?
5. Favorite animal?
6. Favorite song?
7. Favorite word?
8. Recent favorite youtube video?
9. Favorite movie?
10. Favorite childhood memory? 

2 comments:

Steph I said...

Hey! I was working on this post today too. How fun! Just posted here:
http://stingaling.wordpress.com/2010/05/06/these-are-a-few-of-my-favourite-things/

Kristin said...

mmm... i love shrimp, too! and i want some now!