Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (while watching LOST on Sunday)


1.  One fashion trend I really regret is anything florescent. It's so 80's and ugly. I had a couple of sweaters, earrings and socks in the bright colours.  I also agree with Lauren on overalls. They are so unflattering.

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a scarf in the winter time or a cocktail ring.    

3.  I would describe my personal style as "just me". I don't think I have a specific style, I just wear what I like and what's comfortable.    

4.  My fashion muse is Lauren Conrad. I love the cute dresses she wears.  I like her chic, California girlie style. It's so laid back and pretty.


5.  If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be Christian Louboutin or Manolo Blahnik pumps. I want to know what it feels like to wear good quality heels.

6.  I would love to raid the wardrobe of
Lauren Conrad or Nicole Richie.   


7.  Today I am wearing gray skinny jeans, white t-shirt (both from American Eagle) and gold flip flops (from Old Navy).

1 comment:

tris1978ton said...

I agree, love Lauren Conrad's style.