Sunday, May 23, 2010
Fill in the Blank Friday (while watching LOST on Sunday)
1. One fashion trend I really regret is anything florescent. It's so 80's and ugly. I had a couple of sweaters, earrings and socks in the bright colours. I also agree with Lauren on overalls. They are so unflattering.
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a scarf in the winter time or a cocktail ring.
3. I would describe my personal style as "just me". I don't think I have a specific style, I just wear what I like and what's comfortable.
4. My fashion muse is Lauren Conrad. I love the cute dresses she wears. I like her chic, California girlie style. It's so laid back and pretty.
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be Christian Louboutin or Manolo Blahnik pumps. I want to know what it feels like to wear good quality heels.
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Lauren Conrad or Nicole Richie.
7. Today I am wearing gray skinny jeans, white t-shirt (both from American Eagle) and gold flip flops (from Old Navy).