Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just some random thoughts

1) This clip of the most annoying person in the world makes me laugh.





2) I am on week two of my detox diet. So far, so good. Eating healthy requires a lot of prep work and cooking. I find that I am constantly standing over the stove. Stay tuned for some photos. I have lost three pounds with this diet, and some pilates and running.

3) I am so annoyed by the ending of LOST. I just don't get it. I don't get the whole thing. I am beginning to think I wasted my time watching all the seasons.

4) Billionaire by Travie McCoy featuring Bruno Mars is forever playing in my mind.





5) I recently purchased the Crave Toronto book from BlushPretty (who is in the book herself). I can't wait to look through it.

6) 17 more days until we leave for Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado. Jimmy & Adaiah were over on the weekend and all we talked about was how much we are looking forward to relaxing on a beach. I have already started to pack.

7) I am looking forward to watching So You Think You Can Dance. I haven't seen one season of it but since finding out that D-Trix (from Quest Crew) will be returning as one of the All-star dancers, I have decided that I need something to watch over the summer.

8) Mike and tried to sit out on the balcony last night. We get the sun on our balcony after 6 pm. We were reading when along came a HUGE bumblebee. It was the size of two pom pom balls. It freaked the crap out of us, so we ran inside. Hopefully, tonight when we sit out there, it doesn't come back.

What are you up to?
What are you looking forward to?
What's been on your mind?

2 comments:

tris1978ton said...

Love Quest Crew!

Jules said...

Looking forward to summer!
Like the new blog set. In awe that you fit the time to blog and make it unique and fun to read.