Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Product Review: butter LONDON Yummy Mummy


butter LONDON polishes have always caught my eye while walking around Holt Renfew. There's something about the way all the boxed polishes are lined up in the rack in so many pretty colours. But...I was never prepared to pay close to $20 for nail polish. Well, seeing that there are many brands coming up with 3 Free - No Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, NO DBP - I had to try out this polish to see for myself. Lucky for me, BlushPretty's Blush Boutique was featuring butter LONDON a few months with a great deal of buy one, get the second half off. I immediately ordered Yummy Mummy and Pink Ribbon. Both are very neutral colours - something that I am not really into as I love dark shades. Pink Ribbon is great for french manicures and let me tell you that Yummy Mummy has now become my go-to neutral shade when I have to give my nails a rest from all the dark colours I wear. What I love about 3 Free polishes is that it doesn't stink up the whole room like it does with drug store brand polishes. My hubby would appreciate this because he can't stand the smell.  I also find that 3 Free polishes don't leave my nails as stained when I remove the polish. Even though 3 Free polishes are expensive, I think that it's definitely worth it.

| blarkness rating: 5 out of 5 |

1 comment:

tris1978ton said...

I like the color. Love nude nails. They look very sexy.