My two favorites at the moment
I found Vita Coco at Bulk Barn. So far, I have only tried the one with pineapple but am looking forward to trying the other flavors. Here's what coconut water does for you:
- Helps keep the body cool and at the proper temperature.
- Helps carry nutrients and oxygen to cells and boosts poor circulation.
- Regulates the function of the intestine, helping promote smoother skin.
- Helps replenish your body's fluids after exercising.
- Helps detoxify your body and boost your immune system.
- Helps ease stomach pains.
Yum, Lärabars. A little something that I keep in my purse for when I get hungry. It's much better than grabbing a chocolate bar. They are a blend of nuts, spices and fruit; each bar contains no more than eight ingredients (Yes, I know they contain fruit and I am trying to not eat fruit but I can't help it with these bars). The bonus is that they are gluten-free. My goal is to try out all the flavors and see what I like best.
- Cinnamon Roll
Cashew Cookie Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Tropical Fruit Tart
- Peanut Butter Cookie
- Cherry Pie
Chocolate Coconut (Cocoa Coconut Chew)
- Cocoa Mole
Key Lime Pie
- Lemon Bar
- Banana Bread
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Ginger Snap
- Apple Pie
Have you tried Vita Coco or Lärabars?
Do you have a favorite?