Thursday, June 24, 2010

Product Review: Cover Girl Lash Blast Length


As you know, I am not a fan of brush bristles. I am always down to try out a new mascara, as long as it has plastic bristles. I received this mascara from BlushPretty to try out. I have tried Lash Blast and Lash Blast Luxe but wasn't thrilled with either of them. I am though, in love with Lash Blast Length. It definitely provides length to my lashes without any clumps. I normally swear by waterproof mascaras because they tend to hold a curl longer but this mascara holds the curl without the trouble of removing waterproof mascara. This is a great addition to my makeup bag.

| blarkness rating: 5 out of 5 |

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks for doing this review! I'm currently using Lash Blast Length too, but find that it doesn't hold curl as well as the Lash Blast Volume. However, I love Length because it makes my eyes look extra girly!