Thursday, June 24, 2010

Product Review: Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod


One thing I have learned from traveling is that the plane sucks the life and moisture out of your skin. I have always made sure to apply moisturizer during a flight (I specifically use Clinique Moisture Surge) but on my recent trip to Samana, I brought Olay's Regenerist eye derma-pod on my carry-on. These little pods come in handy since they are individually packaged, have their own applicator and can safely be passed through security. If you are like me, I feel my eyes get tired and dry from sleeping and the lack of air circulation on the plane.

Before you land, apply one of the pods to refresh your lids (and apply some moisturizer too while you're at it) to brighten up your face. You won't need to hide your tired eyes and dull face behind big sunglasses when you exit the plane. Not only are the pods a great discovery for traveling but it is an 8-week treatment to younger looking skin and to fill in lines and wrinkles.  As I always say, your age is defined in your eyes, so make sure to always use some type of eye cream daily to eliminate those wrinkles and dark circles that adds years to your actual age.

| blarkness rating: 5 out of 5 |

1 comment:

tris1978ton said...

Hmmm. Sounds great.