Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Archer Farms (only at Target)


On my recent trip to Target, I bought a couple of grocery items from the Archer Farms brand. My understanding is that it's Target's house brand.  I picked up Maui Onion pretzels, Pecan Sticky Bun Granola and Chcocolate Chunk Hazelnut Biscotti Granola. The Pecan Sticky Bun Granola tastes so good on top of strawberry yogurt.

I love buying grocery items that you can't get here in Toronto. The next time I go to Target, I am going to make sure I stock up on the foods that I already like and also look for new interesting ones. I like looking for different cereals, chips, drinks and chocolate. One item that I really wanted to buy but couldn't find was Izzie sparkling juice.

What do you like buying in the States that you can't get here in Canada?

No comments: