Monday, July 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (very late and done on a Monday)


1.  My favorite thing about this week has been my shopping trip to Forever XXI. I was finally able to buy a romper/jumper. It's cotton and royal blue. I'm excited that I will be able to wear it during my August vacation.

2.  The weather this week has been hot, hot hot! Except for Friday when it was cold and poured like crazy. Luckily, it cleared up in the afternoon.  

3.  The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was a wedding invitation from my hubby's cousin who will be getting married in Punta Cana in January. We would love to attend and join them in our favorite place in the world but timing is bad.   

4.  The last movie I saw was Despicable Me in 3D. I actually watched it on Saturday morning but since I should have done this on Friday, then it was Eclipse which I watched the Friday before. Despicable Me is an adorable and funny movie, a must see. Eclipse was good (Riley is hot).

5.  If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would want to just sleep. I'm not getting enough and it would be nice to catch up by just skipping work and just lie in bed.

6.  As a teenager I was having fun, living my life. I wasn't a goody-two-shoes but I wasn't a bad teen getting in trouble with the police (oh wait, there was that one time...). Sure, I did stuff I shouldn't have done but I like to consider those things life lessons and just stuff teens go through.      

7.  I wish I could trade lives for the day with The Hills cast. I want to see what it's like to go to the hottest clubs, fly to Cabo, Miami or Vegas on a private jet and just do nothing but party.

1 comment:

tris1978ton said...

LOL. I'd like to trade lives with the Hills cast too, especially bank account and wardrobe.