Thursday, July 8, 2010

List of movies I want to watch (July edition)

Since my last post in February, I have watched The Last Song, Sex and the City 2 and Eclipse. The A-Team, Prince of Persia and Iron Man 2 will just have to be watched on DVD. I am glad that my hubby has tried watching on a 3D TV and now wants to watch 3D movies. See, he never wants to go to the movies with me but that might be changing...

July 9, 2010 - Despicable Me 3D - the little girl is adorable in this movie. I have no idea what the movie is all about but I have to see the part where the little girl asks something is annoying. I love that part. See the 1:00 mark in the clip.



July 23, 2010 - Ramona and Beezus - the fact that Josh Duhamel and John Corbett are in this movie is my number one reason to go.



July 23, 2010 - Salt - a little action movie over the summer is always good.



July 30, 2010 - Charlie St. Cloud - I have seen this trailer twice and both times, my eyes filled up with tears. I am not sure if it's because of Snow Patrol's song, Run, playing in the background or if the story is really sad, but I feel so much emotion. Zac Efron is my new crush (ever since Brody Jenner started dating Avril Lavigne). I am loving his hair these days.  I hope he makes it big and this will be the movie where he can prove to everyone that he is not all about song and dance. He made a good move by turning down Footloose.



August 6, 2010 - Step Up 3D - I want this movie to be my first 3D movie. I heart dance movies and I am still in love with Step Up 2. I have just discovered So You Think You Can Dance and I think it will be cool to see tWitch in this movie (along with Madd Chad and all the other LXD dancers)



August 13, 2010 - Eat, Pray, Love - quick, let me finish the book before watching the movie...I have heard so much about this book but it's only now that I want to read it before the movie comes out. Isn't this always the case? Plus, Julia Roberts is in the movie and we all love her.



August 13, 2010 - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - Mike read all five volumes while we were on vacation. I also started to read them but I didn't laugh as much as Mike did while he was reading. It's going to be interesting on how they make this graphic novel into a movie. Michael Cera is perfect for the role of Scott Pilgrim.



August 27, 2010 - Takers - I have blogged about this before. There are so many hot guys and I love how it's like Ocean's Eleven meets The Italian Job.



October 8, 2010 - Life As We Know It - is there anyone out there who isn't in love with Josh Duhamel? I hope this movie is better than When in Rome. Katherine Heigl is hilarious and most of her rom-com's are pretty good so this movie has potential.



Next time I do this list, I will make sure that I use IMDb to link up the movies for more information. I used Tribute this time but I think IMDb will be more useful.

2 comments:

tris1978ton said...

I am really excited about Salt. I love Angelina Jolie! Hope this is a movie worth waiting for.

Steph S C-O said...

I also want to see Salt and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (only because I love Michael Cera)..hehe.