Saturday, July 24, 2010

Macaron Heaven


While waiting for Ms Trixie to meet me for dinner earlier this week, I popped into Pusateri's in Yorkville to see what goodies they have. There were so many tarts, cakes, cupcakes, squares, brownies, etc. I just could not decide what to get until I came across some pretty colourful pieces of macaron heaven!!!! At $1.75 each, I thought it would be safe to allow myself four. With an array of colours, it was difficult to choose the flavours I actually wanted to try.

 From top to bottom: Double Chocolate, Chocolate Hazelnut, Raspberry and Lychee

My favorite was Double Chocolate. It melted in my mouth and had the right amount of chocolate and sweetness. There are so many other flavours to try, too many to name but I will definitely pick up more the next time I am in the area. Although I love the macarons from MoRoCo Chocolat, it's $2.50 each (really, 6 for $15.00), the ones at Pusateri's are just as good and cheaper!

2 comments:

Nikolett said...

Those look SO amazing and wow at the flavours! You're making me drool hardcore haha ... I don't think I've ever had a macaron, I am now making it my mission to try them! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

And I've left an award for you at my blog!

this is me. said...

those macaroons look great! i love macaroons!