For the first time, I didn't watch the third installment of The Twilight Saga on opening day. I had plans with my mom on the 30th and I am sure she wasn't interested in watching it with me. Instead, I watched Eclipse a couple of days later with Maureen. This movie was good but I wasn't in love with it as I was with Twilight. I mean, for Twilight, I saw it four times in the theatre. Here's what I liked about the movie:
- RILEY - Vampire HOTness. If you were able to catch the Jimmy Kimmel special, Total Eclipse of the Heart, you would have noticed that Xavier Samuel is quite the charmer.
- ROSALIE - She's still not as pretty as she should be according to the book but she looks much better. I just don't get why have her have such dark eyebrows and blond hair. I would really be okay with it if she was a brunette.
- The back stories of Jasper and Rosalie, but when do they do Alice's back story (maybe they did it already and I missed it)
- Jacob's line - I'm hotter than you!
- As much as I don't want to admit it - Jacob's body.
- Taylor Lautner's cheesy acting or maybe it's his lines, I don't know but I cringe whenever words come out of his mouth. Maybe Jacob's cheesy in the book and I just don't remember but could it be TL may just be a really bad actor or he is playing a really cheeseball character.
- Very little action. I was expecting a bigger battle.
- Edward's sideburns. Is it really necessary to have such THICK sideburns. Are those even real?
My first 3D movie, Despicable Me. What a cute movie and funny too! I love the little minions and Gru's accent kept me laughing in my seat throughout the entire movie. Agnes, the little girl is adorable and sweet. I know it's a kids movie but I think that adults will love it too. It's got a real heartwarming ending that could even bring a tear to some of the male audience.