Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Product Review: Fiber One Toaster Pastries


On a recent trip to Target (I live in Canada so trip to Buffalo, NY must include a visit to Target to load up on products that are not available in here), I discovered Fiber One Toaster Pastry. It's the grown up version of Pop Tarts but they include 20 % of the Daily Value of fiber.  The flavours offered are Blueberry, Strawberry, Chocolate Fudge and Brown Sugar Cinnamon. The last two flavours are the ones that I purchased at Target but my favorite is Brown Sugar Cinnamon. It's great for breakfast or even a snack. It's so good that I won't share them with anyone.

Now, all I have to do is see if they are available here.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are at Wal-Mart.

| blarkness rating: 4.5 out of 5 |

No comments: