Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer tunes

This Usher song is my song of the moment. I can't get enough of it. It's bringing back an early 90's R&B love song vibe. It gives me that feeling I use to get whenever Can't Wait Another Minute by Hi-Five would come on...



Usher Making Love Into The Night


Here's my summer play list:

Making Love (Into the Night) - Usher
Find Your Love - Drake
Somebody to Love (Remix) - Justin Bieber featuring Usher
Billionaire - Travie McCoy featuring Bruno Mars
All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross
Hello Good Morning - Diddy & Dirty Money Featuring T.I.
Drummer Boy - Debi Nova
Beautiful Monster - Ne-Yo
Fireworks - Drake featuring Alicia Keys
Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
Like a G6 - Far East Movement
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars

What's on your summer play list?

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ohhh HELLO/Goodmorning totally one of the better songs of the summer... but I can't believe you don't have Gyptian ft. Nicki Minja (sp?) Hold yuh down or something like that...