There are some rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 6 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award
1) I still love my bangs. I was ready to consider growing them out but I have decided to keep them. I feel like it makes me look different from other girls or even my friends.
2) I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance. I don't understand why I never watched it but now I look forward to Wednesday and Thursday nights. I am also really looking forward to when the tour comes to Toronto. I just have to find someone to go with me.
3) Speaking of concerts, for Britney Spears' Dream within a Dream tour, I ended up going to the concert on my own. I didn't want to bother to find/ask someone to go with me. I met three fun girls from London, ON, we went for some beers before the concert and had a great time.
4) I love ironing. It relaxes me. I love to pop in Laguna Beach and iron while watching all afternoon. People think I am crazy that I iron my jeans, and even our bedsheets, duvet cover and pillows but I love crisp, pressed beddings.
5) In the summer, you will never catch me with my toenails not painted. I truly believe that if you are going to expose your toes, it must be well-manicured and polished.
6) My favorite scent is anything with lemon or lime. If I could use Pledge as a perfume, I would but I will settle for the Lemon & Lime fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works.
7) Wal-Mart is my best friend. Target would be my best friend if we had them in Canada. I don't know what I would do without the low prices at Wal-Mart. Lucky for me, there is one walking distance from my home.