Monday, July 26, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I don't really understand these blogger awards, where they come from, who starts it but I am honoured that another blogger would award me with a little surprise because they stumbled upon my blog. Thank you so much Nikolett from Better than Coffee. She is a very sweet girl who loves her coffee and her boy. I can't wait to ask her if she wants to participate my Blog Friend Fridays when I start it up again in the fall. So, today I received the Versatile Blogger Award...here are the rules:


There are some rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 6 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award
 
1) I still love my bangs. I was ready to consider growing them out but I have decided to keep them. I feel like it makes me look different from other girls or even my friends.
 
2)  I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance. I don't understand why I never watched it but now I look forward to Wednesday and Thursday nights. I am also really looking forward to when the tour comes to Toronto. I just have to find someone to go with me.

3) Speaking of concerts, for Britney Spears' Dream within a Dream tour, I ended up going to the concert on my own. I didn't want to bother to find/ask someone to go with me. I met three fun girls from London, ON, we went for some beers before the concert and had a great time.
 
4) I love ironing. It relaxes me. I love to pop in Laguna Beach and iron while watching all afternoon. People think I am crazy that I iron my jeans, and even our bedsheets, duvet cover and pillows but I love crisp, pressed beddings.

5) In the summer, you will never catch me with my toenails not painted. I truly believe that if you are going to expose your toes, it must be well-manicured and polished.
 
6) My favorite scent is anything with lemon or lime. If I could use Pledge as a perfume, I would but I will settle for the Lemon & Lime fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works.

7) Wal-Mart is my best friend. Target would be my best friend if we had them in Canada. I don't know what I would do without the low prices at Wal-Mart. Lucky for me, there is one walking distance from my home.
 
There are many blogs I follow but the six newly discovered ones who I would like to give this award to are: Angie, Kathy, Katie, Triston, Marianne and Lauren.

5 comments:

Marz said...

I am so honoured to have been given this award from you :) It means a lot to me! Thank you love! :) BTW I SO would have loved to have been your date to the Britney concert - she's my number one girl crush and I was lucky enough to see her twice last year :) I was looking up tickets to see Jack Johnson next month and have nobody to go with. None of my friends love him the way I do (which is just unbelievable to me!) and so I'm thinking I should still go even if I'm alone and hopefully I'll meet some new friends the way you did. It's an outdoor lawn type of concert, so that should be easy to do thanks to the atmosphere :) Walmart is the best - that's where I scored my seahorse pj's for only $8!!! :) I love these type of posts because I always love learning random facts about people :) I can't wait to do mine.
Thanks again for the love!

Kathy said...

wow! a blogger award... so do I answer the questions like you did on your blog and post it on mine? THANKS LEESH for the vote :)

Leesh said...

Kathy: Yup, just post up seven things about you on your blog. I really don't understand how these award things work. This is the secnd oen I have received. The first one, I didn't even take an action on it and I feel bad for the girl who awarded it to me. It was the Sunshine Award.

Angie said...

Ummm let's talk now! Britney... I saw Circus, it appears we need to go to the next one together. And SYTYCD Tour... ummm HELLO! We should go together... I am sooo excited to see the all-stars! Ahhhh how I dream about Target, the dude who bought the Hudson's Bay Company years ago owns shares in Target... they figured he'd turn all the Zellers into Targets... I wait patiently for the day. Something about consumers groups getting in his way. And THANKS for the nomination!

my name is lauren. said...

thank you for the sweet award!

i loved reading all the little things about you - so cool that you went to a concert alone!

i'm always so bad about doing these, but i really do appreciate them :). thanks for reading my little blog!

xo
{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com