Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back from Jamaica, mon!

We are back home. Very sad to be back. Never, ever have I been so upset to be leaving a resort. Normally after seven days, I am done, ready to go home to my bed. But even though I was apprehensive of going to Jamaica, I really did not want to leave. I have one word to describe out trip to Jamaica - AWESOME!!!!

I'm still so relaxed and I don't want to ruin this moment so let me just quickly share with you my trip theme song and a few photos. I'll blog about my vacation later...




 
***

View from our room

Pool (only 1/2 of it, it's a gigantic pool)

Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton

The crew

Jerk Pork with Rice & Peas (food was excellent and so yummy)


Poor MQ. He fell asleep a couple times during lunch

Beach

Pool at night

Beef (and chicken) patties served 24 hours a day at the Sports Bar

Jamaican sunset

Me & the hubby

Me & hubby at sunset

Anne Hathaway smile

Oh silly hubby!

9 comments:

Marz said...

Welcome back mon!!! :) After looking at those amazing pics I would be very sad to be back as well. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I can't get over how beautiful the photos are. I am so envious looking at that beach picture - that's my idea of heaven. MQ is such a cutie!!! In the crew pic with his little arms up in the air and then passed out - so darling :) Love the pics of you and your hubby and the last one of him being silly is awesome. Can't wait to hear more about it! I'm glad you're back, I've missed you!

reni said...

what an awesome time, it looks like! thanks for sharing the photos!

tris1978ton said...

Jamaica looks like so much fun! Wow! You and your hubby are both tanned and toned - such a beautiful couple!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love the photos, especially that one of the pool at night. Everyone looks like they are having a great time. I think I'm in need of a vacation too, but I still need to save up a bit

Kathy said...

where in JA were you again? the food is SO yummy.... made me hungry just looking at it. JA is so beautiful... i miss it!

The Food Junkie said...

Looks like you had so much fun! The "crew", the food, the pool...everything looks fabulous. Seeing those pictures I'm definitely going to make Jamaica one of the possible spots for vacay in october =) anywayz, welcome back!

Aileen said...

Mmmm..I'm craving jerk chicken and beef patties now :) Welcome back,it looks like you had an amazing trip. The resort and food look so good, no wonder MQ is passing out after meal. So cute!

Angie said...

Looks like you guys had an absolute blast!

Leesh said...

@Kathy > We flew in Montego Bay. The resort was in Lucea but really in Hanover.