Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can't get enough of SoA

I am having serious withdrawals from Sons of Anarchy. The show is just that good. Here's a little fun quiz I did to find out which Sons of Anarchy character I am most like...

Which Sons of Anarchy Character Are You?

More on Sons of Anarchy. Created by BuddyTV

If you haven't seen the show, you won't understand the character reference. But trust me on this one, you NEED to look for the show online and watch it. Kathy can vouch for me and so can my hubby. Well, after all, he did introduce me to the SoA.


4 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I'll definitely try to do my research about this show. and watch it online. =)

Kathy said...

OMG I LOVE SoA! It has been keeping me up LATE these past few nights. Just finished season 1; can't wait to start season 2.

the way the show is produced (cliff hangers, plot twists etc) is very much like The Shield; you'll even see some of the same characters and the show has amazing plots. Will keep you hooked.

OMG it says that I'm Clay! Damn I wanted to be Half-Sac LOL

btw, Jackson and Jemma are the best characters; so is he funny guy w/the shaved head. Who knew Peggy Bundy could act!

Anonymous said...

I am opie too

Anonymous said...

I'm Tig... :)