Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dynamite

You may not know, but I am the Queen of cheesy music. I love top 40 and I love the catchy dance tunes. I heard Dynamite at one of the weddings I just recently attended and no one knew what the song was...but I did. I recognized it because the video always plays in the mornings while I get ready for work. Unfortunately, I don't have my own iTunes account, I share with my hubby, so there is no way I can purchase the song or download it (because I don't know how to do it). For now, I will just watch the video below or every morning. I have a feeling this song will become my 2010 summer song.


3 comments:

Steph S C-O said...

Jay totally loves this song too! It's grown on me since I hear it on the radio often....it makes me happy. :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I lurve this song, but I never really knew the title of it. Lol. I've been hearing it all over the place. Lurrrrrve this song!

Marz said...

I love, love, love this song!!! :) When I hear this song in spin class it always gets me going! :) I heard it a lot on the radio while I was in Florida and you're so right - it's also my 2010 summer song!!!! :) It's just so fun and catchy! Just listening to it now at work thanks to your blog gets me perked up :)

I am the Queen of pop music. I love it - it will forever be my favourite genre of music - even the bubble gum kind of pop.