Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


First of all, thank you Lauren for using my blanks. It was fun to come up with something about TV but now I think it's going to be difficult for me to actually answer them. TV is near and dear to my heart, without it, I don't know what I would do. When I hear that someone doesn't have cable, first thing I ask is, "How to you survive without it?" I depend on TV for many reasons - it's my escape from reality and into a fantasy world, it's great background noise and a way to see the trends - and sometimes I think that I should maybe get a life and start living it rather than sitting in front of a box. But if it makes me happy, then I am not going to change anything about it. So, enough of my babble, here we go...

1. My favorite current TV show is Sons of Anarchy on FX. We don't get this channel so I caught up and watching Seasons 1 and 2 with my hubby two weeks ago. We watched all weekend and stayed up late on weeknights. Yes, it's that good! I can't wait for season 3 to start September 7. 


2. The TV character I can relate to most is Lauren Conrad. I can't relate to her because I don't live in LA but I guess what I am trying to say is, I would want to live her life and do what she does for a living.

3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... I don't think there is a certain show that my life is like because it's pretty boring but the closest I would say would be Cougar Town. Jules and her neighbours sit around and drink wine all day, well, my hubby and I go over to our friend's house and we drink sangria all day and talk around their kitchen counter.

4. My all time favorite TV show is Beverly Hills, 90210. Growing up, I could definitely relate to this show. When I retire, I am going to spend my days watching all the episodes, in order, all 10 seasons of it.

5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is A Shot with Tila Tequila. It's not on anymore but when it was, I had to keep on watching it to see who Tila would pick. It was hilarious to see straight men and lesbians profess their love for her and compete for her attention.

6. My favorite TV couple is David and Lauren from the new Melrose Place. Sadly, the show got cancelled just when their relationship was peaking with drama and sexy scenes. They had so much chemistry and love for each other, plus also some much tension before they actually hooked up.

7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the Friends episode - The One with All the Resolutions - Ross and the leather pants scene cracks me up every time!!!

11 comments:

JMJE said...

I also used to love 90210.

Celebrity Fashion Critic said...

I'm currently watching Beverly Hills 90210. I've watched it when I was like 5, but don't remember much, so I'm watching it these days. Currently on the season 2, loving it!

Julia said...

Haha that's a great episode of Friends! And Chandler trying SO hard not to make fun of everyone and finally cracking! Haha good times :)

p.s. thanks for the great questions this week! I just linked up over at lauren's!

Steph I said...

Great job on the blanks! So much fun.

becca. said...

thanks for the great questions! I love LC :)

this is me. said...

i am so with you! i have to have cable - hands down! plus, i also love bh 90210, but i had to pick i love lucy :) oh, i remember the tila tequila show, and guess what? it's so stupid i got hooked into it! ha ha ha happy friday! -reni

Nikolett said...

YES, I love that "Friends" episode haha. And I've never even heard of "Sons of Anarchy" it sounds interesting though! Thanks for the e-mail with the questionnaire, I'll try to fill it out soon :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

Jess said...

I LOVE SOA, i cant wait till the next season starts in Sept!

Marz said...

Great questions Leesh!! :) oh how I loved Dillon McKay!!! And I giggled remembering that Friends episode!! :)
p.s. have an AMAZING time in Jamaica you lucky girl!!!

Lin said...

Sons of Anarchy is one of the best shows ever! I cant wait for the 2nd season to start.

Also...you have the hubs & I cracking up as we recall the leather pants episode on Friends, hilarious!

jen @ grown in southern ground said...

i liked the new melrose place too. too bad it got canceled! i love the friends episode where ross gets a spray tan!