Saturday, August 21, 2010

The O.C. (oh i see you)


Now just coming off the high of Fill in the Blank Friday about TV, I thought I would share this story with you. On Thursday night, while my hubby and I were flipping through channels to find something to watch, we came across an old episode (The Party Favour) of The O.C. I have no idea what it was about - something about a dance and Summer being crowned Princess or Queen. Anyway, we started to see all these familiar faces:
I am sure there are a ton of others who appeared on The O.C., it looks like it was the starting point for all young actors/actresses. Can you recall any others who made a one time appearance on the show?

4 comments:

tris1978ton said...

I had no idea! Very interesting info. LOL. I guess they all had to start somewhere.

The Food Junkie said...

I can't answer your question because I never watched the hsow, but I just wanna let you know that THE O.C. was/is my boyfriend's favourite TV show of all time @_@ I found this odd haha. That is all.

Angie said...

Ohhhh SO MANY MORE! I think a bunch more of the Twilight stars... but I don't watch that series of movies so I don't know who else might be in that. Check out the whole cast in it's entirity here. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362359/fullcredits#cast ---- and please tell me you aren't blogging on vacation?!?!?!?

Leesh said...

@Angie > Not to worry, I wasn't blogging on vacation, I scheduled some posts...

There are so many other actors on The O.C. I think I am going to rent all the seasons and watch it one day.