Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why I decided to get bangs

For the longest time last year, I was back and forth on the thought of having bangs. Here are the celebrities who inspired me to take the leap and just do it.


I remember that I needed the okay from my hubby and my BFF, Stephanie that this was a good idea. After their approval, I immediately booked an appointment with my hairstylist to cut some bangs and dye my hair black. When they were done, I was so pleased with myself for making this daring move. I loved my hair. Sadly now, my hair has faded to a medium brown due to the summer sun but once I get back from my beach vacation, I plan to dye it black again.

3 comments:

The Food Junkie said...

I had bangs ever since I was a kid because I have a really high forehead so I gotta have bangs or I will look really weird LOL! But hey, I used to also had dyed black hair too! Actually black/blue (blue more in the sun). But yeh, jet black hair is a really cool look ^_^

Marz said...

I absolutely LOVE blunt bangs! I have tried in vain to pull the look off - but really side swept bangs seem to be the only thing to work on my thick hair! Your bangs were one of the first things I noticed about that gorgeous pic of you and your mom at the wedding! Bangs then cute dress! :) When I was attempting to pull the look off I would always bring a pic of Reese Witherspoon, Amanda Peet and Jennifer Garner :) It's so neat because neither of these gals were on your photos - so that way if I ever do get the courage to go with bangs again I'll have pics already picked out for me thanks to you! :)

Steph I said...

You wear bangs very well!