Friday, September 17, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet the Food Junkie from Chronicles of a Food Junkie

I am not sure if I can disclose the real name of this Food Junkie, so I will for now refer to her at S. I met S at a tweet up dinner in the summer. We have a couple of things in common, a love for food and we both hail from Mississauga. She loves trying out new restaurants and has an eye for shooting great food pics. Make sure to check out her blog, Chronicles of a Food Junkie. I guarantee that once you read through a couple of her posts, you will want to go out to the restaurants she blogs about.


1) When and why did you start blogging?
April 2010

2) Where do you live?

Mississauga, Ontario

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
Tax / accounting consultant. I like to cook, bake, read, watch movies, knit / crochet, hang out with friends.

4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
Facebook.
 
5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?

Punta Cana. Loved lying on the beach thinking about absolutely nothing!

6) Name your top three favorite songs
More than Words (Extreme), All My Life (K-Ci & JoJo), Hero (Mariah Carey)

7) Who is your favorite celebrity to stalk?
sorry can't say I have one.

8) What's your favorite drink? 
Cesar (extra spicy)

9) What is your latest obsession?
Getting my hands on an iPhone 4

10) What would your last meal be?
an 8oz blue rare filet mignon from Ruth's Chris.

3 comments:

Marz said...

I love looking at food pics! :) Prob because I love to eat and can't cook and desperately want to learn how to. I LOVE "All My Life" - I was just recently listening to that in the car. Before that, it had been FOREVER since I had heard that song :) such a good one! "Hero" is def on my top 10 as well - love Mariah :)

The Girlie Blog said...

She's got a nice blog. So nice of you to interview and advertise others. Way to make friends! Hope to see future posts of your fabulous weekend!

this is me. said...

omg! more than words and all my my life - brought me back to the days .. good times!