Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet Kathy from Dreamy Babies

Now, you may remember Kathy from a previous BFF. This time around, I wanted to feature her other blog, Dreamy Babies. This is a great site for yummy mummies. Kathy answers any baby-related questions and post very useful and practical information that help out first time moms. If and when the time goes for me, you know that I will be a frequent visitor of her site.

1) When and why did you start blogging?
I've blogged on/off since about 2003 (I think) but have not really dedicated my time until this year

2) Where do you live?
Markham, Ontario

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I am an IT consultant at a large telco company and when I'm not blogging, I'm spending time with my family, reading, relaxing, sleeping, or on the coomputer

4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
I find I'm visiting a lot more forums lately and other people's blogs.  I like to lurk and see what's going on in the social media world

5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
I have to say Italy tops my vacation spot.  It was sort of our second honeymoon because our first honeymoon ended in a family tragedy so I don't count that one.  It's also the vacation that we threw caution to the wind and didn't care how much we spent because it was our vacation before we had the baby.  We spent about three and a half weeks roaming around Italy - it was awesome

6) Name your top three favorite songs.
I don't have favorite songs but I do have a favorite band, does that count?  Depeche Mode rules all

7) Who is your favorite celebrity to stalk?
I don't stalk celebrities

8) What's your favorite drink?
i love sangria - red or white

9) What is your latest obsession?
Sons of Anarchy! 

10) What would your last meal be?
a whole truck full of sashimi, some baby back ribs, kalbi and some kim chi

No comments: