Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet the Reni from my so-called life

 

I find the more you explore and comment on other blogs and the more you participate in various blog series, like Fill in the Blank Fridays, you tend to come across really cool bloggers. Reni commented on one of my posts which lead me to her blog, my so-called life. We share a love for Lauren Conrad. You have to check out her blog, what drew me to follow her was these delicious volcano rolls she posted.


1) When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in November of 2009.  I was inspired by a couple of friends, Lauren & Tina, to start a blog.  I had a great time reading about their adventures and other interests online, so I thought, "Why not?!"  Plus , I've always enjoyed writing about anything under the sun.  It's also a great stress reliever for me.

2) Where do you live?
I currently live in the Pacific Northwest, in the state of Oregon.  To be quite honest, I am missing the sunny weather back home in Los Angeles.

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I work as an Education Coordinator for two non-profit schools on the east side part of town. If I'm not blogging, I'm probably at work! Ha ha!  On my leisure time, I love to read (I like a lot of mystery/suspense novels, such as John Grisham and Robert Ludlum books), wander through local events in the city, bask under the sun while listening to my iPod, go wine tasting, dance, hike, camp, work out, karaoke and relax with friends.

4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
I like to read the news online, so the google news website is my home page both at work and home.  But, I also love reading about my favorite sports teams - lakers, dodgers, red sox and usc trojan football.  Of course, I visit my daily blog reads {or I try to, anyway}.  I like to browse at American Eagle, Gap, eBay like it's going out of style and yes, I Facebook, too :)
 
5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?

I really enjoyed my visit to Amsterdam and Brussels.  I loved the architecture, ambiance and the abundance of museums around the city.  Beer and Pomme Frites beats everything else.

6) Name your top three favorite songs.
My current favorite songs include California Gurls by Katy Perry, Right Round by Flo Rida and Just A Dream by Nelly

7) Who is your favourite celebrity to stalk?
I'm not a stalker :)  But, I do love some reality tv trash, such as "The City", "Chad Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch", "The T.O. Show", and "The Hills" when LC was still there.  I also love watching Kenny Santucci, from the Real World/Road Rules Fresh Meat Challenge.

8) What's your favorite drink?
Amaretto Sour, Pina Colada and any blended fruity cocktails and margaritas :)

9) What is your latest obsession?
Lately, I really want a St. Bernard dog. The significant other said yes, but not till 2 years from now.  He thinks I'm not ready to be a doggie-momma.  Racerback tank tops and teal/bluish colored nail polish are also on top of the O-list (O, for obsession).

10) What would your last meal be?
Everything fatty and dangerous such as southern style Mac N' Cheese, Naked Burger w/ blue cheese crumbles (no buns and other condiments), grilled lobster with warm butter, creme brulee and some other french pastry and of course, fruity margaritas.  I know, too much, right?  After all, it is my last meal of this lifetime.

1 comment:

this is me. said...

thanks for this one, leesh!