I just found out that one of my friends is going to take a more active role blogging. She is thinking about doing Life in Technicolor's 30 Day Blogging Challenge. I have another friend who is doing this same challenge. It makes me wonder if I should do it too...
My aunt also informed me that she is going to start blogging. She hasn't given me the go ahead to check out her blog but I found it. She has been reading my blog for almost a year now and has always talked about starting one up. Kudos for her to finally taking the plunge.
So, why do I blog?
- I needed to find something, a hobby, to fill my time.
- I wanted an outlet for my thoughts.
- I thought blogging would be a great way to communicate with friends, rather than telling the same story or info over and over again.
- I enjoy meeting bloggers from all over the world.
- I find bloggers with the same interests as me and we communicate over comments and emails.
- I get all giddy when new people follow me and even when they comment on my posts.
- I keep my mother in the loop of what's going in my life since she has recently moved to the West coast.
- I have memories written on my blog so I won't forget them.
- I love being part of the blogging community.
Why do you blog?