Friday, September 10, 2010
Fill in the Blank Friday (Randomness)
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is tripe. I don't think I have ever eaten anything really strange but I would try something strange for the heck of it, if I can stomach it.
2. I wouldn't be caught dead with chipped nail polish. I will either fix it or remove it.
3. When I am 75 I will....be living on an island, all tanned and relaxed.
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Devon (England) or Madison (Wisconsin).
5. My name is Alysia. It's sort of a combination of my parent's name, Al and Lucia.
6. My all time favorite photo is my hubby and I in Punta Cana - the trip when he proposed. I feel like it's the perfect picture. Clear blue sky, turquoise waters, white powdery sand and no one else in the picture!!!
7. If I could afford it I would live on an island forever.