Friday, September 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (Randomness)


1.  The strangest thing I've ever eaten is tripe. I don't think I have ever eaten anything really strange but I would try something strange for the heck of it, if I can stomach it. 

2.  I wouldn't be caught dead with chipped nail polish. I will either fix it or remove it.
  
3.  When I am 75 I will....be living on an island, all tanned and relaxed.
   
4.  If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Devon (England) or Madison (Wisconsin).    

5.  My name is Alysia. It's sort of a combination of my parent's name, Al and Lucia.

6.  My all time favorite photo is my hubby and I in Punta Cana - the trip when he proposed. I feel like it's the perfect picture. Clear blue sky, turquoise waters, white powdery sand and no one else in the picture!!!

    
7.  If I could afford it I would live on an island forever.

3 comments:

reni said...

i share your feelings about chipped nail polish! oh, tan and 75! holla!

Steph I said...

I love your pic too. It's perfect.

Marz said...

I will be living on that island with you :) LOOVE that photo of you and your hubby!!! What a beautiful picture!!!