Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


Travel - my second favorite topic, next to TV. Thanks Lauren for still continuing your series even while you head off for your road trip.

1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would buy an island, build a resort and live the island lifestyle.

2. My favorite thing about a vacation is traveling with my hubby. No matter where we go, we always have an awesome time. We are perfect travel companions.

3. When packing for a trip, I use my custom packing list. It's tailored to my needs and I never forget anything because of this list. I make sure I have those emergency items and extra clothing because you never know what the weather is going to be like. I also like packing things that have a dual purpose.

4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose Lauren Conrad. We could talk about her style book, what it was like to be on The Hills, her jobs at Teen Vogue and People's Revolution and exchange makeup and hair tips. In all honesty though, I wouldn't be taking a road trip because I get car sick. 

5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are my iPhone, my LUG pillow & blanket combo and magazines.

6. Vacations are well deserved and must be taken at least once a year to keep your sanity

7. On vacation you must always take lots of photos and videos. Also never second guess buying something from the place you are visiting because you will regret it later.

1 comment:

Steph I said...

I love your packing list and I really appreciate your sharing it with me for my trip to the DR in January. It helped to calm my fears of leaving anything behind. underwear...