Friday, September 24, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


It's Friday again! Hooray!!! To join in the fun, check out Lauren's blog and don't forget to link yourself up. It's a great way to discover new blogs.

1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be Lauren Conrad. Why? Because I love her. Wait, is she even considered an actor? After all, she was on The Hills and Laguna Beach (So what if they were reality shows) -- honestly, this was a tough one to answer.


2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be the ability to allow kids to roam free. There are so many crazies out there that kids can't enjoy themselves without having to worry if they will be abused, assaulted or kidnapped. I remember when I was younger, I was allowed to play outside with my friends on the street until late at night.

3. Yesterday was awesome. I met up with boys that I use to hang out with in high school. They are still the same jokers and it was so fun to reminisce about the stupid things we did. 15 years later, I am glad we are still friends and get together every so often.

4. My favorite comfort food is homemade macaroni and cheese. Although these days I can't eat cheese so I would have to say, a warm loaf of bread with butter, oh wait, I can't eat bread either. I guess I don't really have a comfort food since there are many things these days I can't eat.
5. My new favorite blog find is Sogni e Sorrisi. She blogs about style and does fabulous giveaways. I love that she also reads my blog and comments too!

6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet Elisse from Für Elisse -- she sends me very thoughtful care packages, Margarita from Fab Brunette -- she is the first blog I started following and she makes delicious cupcakes; and of course, Lauren from the little things we do -- I enjoy reading her blog so much. But honestly, there are so many other blog friends I would love to meet. This list could go on forever.

7. My favorite breakfast food is french toast and bacon. A lovely combination of sweet and salty!

2 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog, Leesh! I loved reading this post. Have a wonderful weekend.

[please disregard my earlier comment]

becca. said...

I love LC! And I totally forgot about bacon with french toast. I agree, perfect combination! :)