Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Memories: Movie nights

Remember when you were younger,  you probably went to the movies a lot with your friends when you wanted that break from clubbing.  I've been spending most of my time going through all my junk that's been stored in our storage room so for the next couple of Mondays, I will be sharing with you some of my finds. The first one is the bunch of movie stubs I collected from my dating days with Mike. Some of them were from our dates but there are other when we went with friends. If you noticed, we seemed to like to go to the movies for midnight showings. I don't think they even do these midnight shows anymore, or maybe they do but I can never stay up that late.


My first date with Mike.

1:30 in the morning? The whole BC Crew watched this movie. We pretty took up a whole row. We all fell asleep except for Mike, who watched the ENTIRE movie.

Mike picked this stupid movie to watch. I think it was payback because I made him watch Swimfan.

We watched this movie because Mike and our four friends, Richie, Ken, Mr. Dee and Jonny were extras in this movie that was filmed in Toronto.

Again, a movie at 1:00 am...this was Ryan Phillippe in his prime.

Freddie Prinze Jr. In his prime too!

I can't believe how many movies we would watch around 1:00 am.

My favorite Ben Affleck movie (besides The Town).

Did you keep some of your movie ticket stubs from back in the day?

5 comments:

m i Q said...

a $30 date that I almost couldn't pay for...lol how sad!!

lisa said...

Yes, but only accidentally. Sometimes I find ticket stubs in coat pockets and purses I haven't used in a while.:P

Angie said...

OMG... I went to see all those movies with MY Mike!!! LOL Cruel Intentions, is what we call the movie of our relationship, She's all That, Something about Mary was a movie we went to go see after reading all the bad reviews! So funny, but I understand this post completely.

Elisse said...

I think I have an old movie stub from like Lord of the Rings. I love your pic of the Armageddon ticket - that was a great Ben movie.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I think I still have a ton of stubs saved somewhere!