Thursday, September 2, 2010

Night of rest

 
Tonight, I am declaring it my night of rest. All week I have been coming home late, doing laundry, cooking and just trying to clean up our condo. There is still a big mess but I am beginning to feel run down. I am so glad that it`s been a short week for me and I am double glad that it`s also a long weekend. Although I don`t have any big plans for the weekend, I am looking forward to:

a sleepover with friends

watching Takers with a girlfriend and getting our fix of eye candy

using our new duvet cover

preparing snail mail for a lovely friend

reading the September issue of In Style

the start of Blog Friend Fridays

visiting two of my godsons

catching up on blog posts I missed while I was in Jamaica
collecting goodies from my BFF

It`s always nice to take some time for yourself and take a break from the daily grind of chores. If I could, I would take a nap right now but then I won`t be able to sleep later tonight and that would make for a very grumpy Leesh tomorrow morning. 

3 comments:

The Girlie Blog said...

I so need a sleep over with the girls and watching eye candy! Happy Friday!

Marz said...

I wish I could join your sleepover with friends! I would love to spend time in your company :) I am feeling just as run down as you - this work week has been insanely busy for me. I'm SO tired! Usually Philip and I go out on Thursday nights to Buffalo Wild Wings for kaoroke and trivia, but not tonight. I just don't have it in me! I'm SO ready for the long weekend! We're going to Dallas to hang out at his mom's house. I can't wait! Have a great weekend! It's always like you need a vacation to get over a vacation :)

Buy Product Online said...

Thanks to share great information!

Duvet Covers | Nerf Guns | BCBG Dresses | Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags | Ginny Doll