Friday, October 1, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet the Lauren from the little things we do


Now, how did I come across Lauren's blog, the little things we do? Well, other bloggers I was following were doing a little series called Fill in the Blank Fridays. I participated in a couple of them and when Lauren put out a request for suggestions for her series, I jumped at the chance to come up with questions about TV. Now because of my questions being posted on her blog, I acquired several new followers and am also following more blogs. Thank you Lauren! She's got great style, a cute husband, and an eye for creativity.

1) When and why did you start blogging?
I wanted to keep track of creative inspiration and post about some of my design endeavors, but it's kind of evolved into a personal blog about my day to day life.

2) Where do you live?
Portland, OR

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I am a Preschool teacher, but in my spare time I enjoy watching TV/movies, hanging out at home with my husband and our dog, eating the delicious food the abounds around Portland, doing Zumba at the gym (so nerdy, I know...), reading magazines and styling my friends wardrobes for fun.

4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
Probably facebook.  I'm a total facebook nerd.  Other than that I always make sure to stop by my favorite blogs.

5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Whistler, B.C. Canada because it was where Craig and I honeymooned and it's beautiful and relaxing there - I'm much more of a mountain girl than a beach girl.

6) Name your top three favorite songs.
-"French Navy" - Camera Obscura
-"Wonderwall" - Oasis
-"Brick" - Ben Folds

7) Who is your favourite celebrity to stalk?
The Kardashians.  They make it easy too - they're all over the place!

8) What's your favorite drink?
Non-alcoholic:  ginger ale,  Alcoholic:  whiskey sour

9) What is your latest obsession?
Menswear inspired fashions.  I'm in love.

10) What would your last meal be?
Margherita pizza, ginger ale and chocolate banana bread pudding.  Mmmmmm

1 comment:

my name is lauren. said...

Leesh!

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog :). Sorry it took me so long to come over and have a peek, but I feel very privileged to be a part of your "blog friend fridays".

Hope you're having a great week!

xo
Lauren