Let me share with you a funny story about the first time I met Lisa in person. I was at the Thompson Hotel lobby bar with Mr. Dee and I saw Lisa talking to someone on the other side of the bar in front of Scarpetta. As geeky as I am, I tweeted her to say that I could see her and that I was on the other side of the bar. A bit stalker-ish huh? She came over to introduce herself and her husband. It's always nice to finally meet a fellow blogger/tweeter in person.
Make a point to check out The Hip & Urban Girl's Guide. They throw awesome parties and have up to date news and events in the Toronto area.
1) When and why did you start blogging?I started in January 2010 with just a regular old blog. My friend Wendy and I collaborated our two blogs to form, The Hip & Urban Girl's Guide @ http://www.hipurbangirl.com. We are a blog focused on positivity and lifestyle for women ages 25-35. Our topic range from food, travel, events and style. We also host our unique networking events. We got serious about our blog in April and hired a web designer to clean up our template. We had our official website launch in June 2010 and have been growing very quickly.
2) Where do you live?
3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?
I am a full-time wedding DJ and own my company called hello DJ! @ http://www.helloDJ.ca I keep busy DJ-ing around 40-50 weddings a year. It's definitely an interesting job and I love the flexibility of working for myself. I make sure to only work with the best clients, so it never feels like anything but fun.
4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
6) Name your top three favorite songs.
Mo Money, Mo Problems, Notorious BIG
Number One, Goldfrapp
Crazy In Love, Beyonce
7) Who is your favorite celebrity to stalk?
8) What's your favorite drink?
9) What is your latest obsession?
10) What would your last meal be?