Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog Friend Friday: Meet the Margarita from love and bistros

Margarita from Ramblings of a Fab Brunette was featured earlier this year but I wanted to feature her again because of her other blog, love and bistros. In this blog, she posts about cooking and travel. Be sure to check out both of her blogs. She is quite a writer and reminds me of a young Carrie Bradshaw.

1) When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging about 4 years ago, but was more focused on fashion and inspirational images. I eventually wanted to have more of an outlet personally than just creatively, and Fabbrunette.com was born!

2) Where do you live?

I grew up in Hamilton, then Toronto and then moved to Vancouver!

3) What do you for a living and what do you do in your spare time when you are not blogging?

I’m self-employed. I help run my boyfriend’s company and I always own a cupcakery as well as do wedding coordinating. 

4) What is your favorite website to visit daily?
Guilty pleasures? Gofugyourself.com and dlisted.com!

5) What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
This one is tricky since I love so many places! Probably between Amsterdam and Paris, they are both absolutely beautiful cities full of history, architecture and tons of shopping and good food!

6) Name your top three favorite songs.
“Read My Mind” by The Killers, “Intervention” by Arcade Fire, “Samba de Bancao” by Bebel Gilberto

7) Who is your favourite celebrity to stalk?
My fave celebrity used to be Victoria Beckham, and I suppose I still take an interest in her, she’s pretty fabulous!

8) What's your favorite drink?
Champagne, darling! Otherwise we’ll have some sauvignon blanc and I am in love with my Harvey & Sons tea “Paris”.

9) What is your latest obsession?
Healthy cooking – without being boring! I’m trying to play with spices in order to make vegetables a bit more appetizing!

10)  What would your last meal be?
My last meal would have to consist of a Caesar salad, a fresh baguette with some bruschetta, a delicious medium-rare steak and matchstick-thin salty frites with crème brulee to finish it all off. Mmm, that sounds good.

No comments: