Friday, October 1, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (Even more randomness)




1.  True happiness is when I am sitting on a beach with my husband listening to music.
 
2.  The most surreal moment of my life was my wedding in Punta Cana. I loved how 50 of my family and friends were able to watch Mike and I tie the knot and enjoy the kind of vacations we like.

3.  My favorite texture is satin. I love the smooth, silky feel of it. Mind you have nothing satin but my friend has this awesome satin silky throw on their couch.

4.  My signature color is eggplant purple or maybe black and grey.

5.  My signature style is black hair and blunt bangs with hot pink lipstick.

6.  If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be Holt Renfrew. Lots of makeup and designer clothes, jewelry and sunglasses.  
  
7.  My best thing about autumn is new fall TV shows.

***

I hope everyone has a lovely first weekend in October. I am off to watch a movie tonight, hopefully The Social Network. Tomorrow is preparing dinner for some friends who we have been trying to get together with for a year and Sunday will be a day of relaxing and catching up on blog stuff - reading, commenting and posting.

2 comments:

Nikolett said...

Ooo, I hope you'll do a review for "The Social Network" if you see it! And wedding in Punta Cana ... sounds like such an amazing beautiful event! And I got your e-mail way back when about the Blog Friend Friday, I'd still like to join in but I don't know if it's too late :S

Have an amazing weekend! :)

The Girlie Blog said...

Hey girl! Tagged you in my last post!