Friday, October 29, 2010
Fill in the Blank Friday (Halloween edition)
1. My Halloween plans this year will include working on Saturday and being too tired to do anything at night. Sadly I've been too busy at work to think about costumes. I'm upset about because I love dressing up.
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was Wonder Woman a couple years back. My mom made my costume and I was actually brave enough to prance around in underwear and a tube top.
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be nothing. Unfortunately, there's no time for Halloween this year.
4. I've always wanted to dress up as Cleopatra, now that I have the hair to match.
5. Halloween free association! Cold nights, goblins, scary movies.
6. The worst thing about Halloween is how cold it is. Most girls dress in some scantily clad outfit, so for their sake, I wish it was warmer.
7. The best thing about Halloween is CANDY and for one night, being someone else...