Friday, October 29, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (Halloween edition)


1.  My Halloween plans this year will include working on Saturday and being too tired to do anything at night. Sadly I've been too busy at work to think about costumes. I'm upset about because I love dressing up.


2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was Wonder Woman a couple years back. My mom made my costume and I was actually brave enough to prance around in underwear and a tube top.


3.  For Halloween this year I'm going to be nothing. Unfortunately, there's no time for Halloween this year.

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as Cleopatra, now that I have the hair to match.

5.  Halloween free association! Cold nights, goblins, scary movies.

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is how cold it is. Most girls dress in some scantily clad outfit, so for their sake, I wish it was warmer.

7.  The best thing about Halloween is CANDY and for one night, being someone else...

5 comments:

monica said...

holy wonder woman...you look great!

have a great halloween...and weekend!

xo
monica

mindlessdrivl said...

haha! was that the year that we all went to the amnesia halloween costume party?

JMJE said...

I also think the best thing about halloween is the candy. I typically dress up like a witch.

Luckie said...

OMG i made you that costume?
it looks great on you and you had the body. I miss making your costumes

Marz said...

Your mom's comment is SO sweet :) You look AMAZING as Wonder Woman!! I remember seeing this pic on Micaela's Wanting to Know You Wed posts and just staring at how hot you are! You would have made an amazing Cleo too with your bangs :)