Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday (late on a Sunday)


Sunday night is almost over and I am just filling in the blanks from Friday. It's been a busy week for me and also a busy weekend. I was at Niagara-on-the-Lake for a conference I have been organizing since April. It was a great feeling to see it all come together and actually be executed flawlessly. It was tiring but I am proud of my accomplishment. Now only if I could have tomorrow off but rest is for the weak, I have to be at work at 7:00 am to set up an 8:00 meeting for my boss. Anyhoo, let's have some fun before I turn in for the night.

1. I am so behind in blogging and have over 150 in my Google reader that I have to read. Looks like I will have lots of reading material for my commute this week.  

2.  I wish I had tomorrow off. I would book a massage and then watch a movie by myself to decompress. 

3.  I like the platinum suite I stayed in over the weekend. I will be sharing some photos later this week. I miss the suite already.    

4.  I can now share with everyone that I have reached my goal weight that I set for myself back in May. I didn't lose it drastically, instead, I changed my diet and eating habits. Now all I have to do is maintain.

5.  I hope the weather will be nice and warm next month in San Francisco and San Jose. I am really not looking forward to winter but I am so looking forward to visiting my mom and cousin.     

6.  I think I should go to sleep now. I want a good night's rest so I can face another week of work and having to work again next Saturday.       

7.  I was behind on all my shows from last week but I was able to watch Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill today in between naps.    

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Even though I was working, I had fun. I wish I could have eaten more of the delicious food served at our conference but when I am working, I can't eat. I just want everything to be perfect. I hope to get back on track with blogging this week, so stay tuned for posts on the giveaway I won over at Walking with Nora, how I feel about Dominic Sandoval (D-Trix) no longer performing with Quest Crew, photos of the platinum suite I stayed in during my work conference and a upcoming giveaway.

4 comments:

Marz said...

I am SO far behind in blogging too and I can't wait to catch up on all my good reads :) Congratulations on the Niagara-on-the-Lake conference! I am SO proud of your successful event! Nothing feels better than accomplishing something you have really worked hard on, including reaching your goal weight! Congratulations girl :) I'm so happy for you! I hope I can say the same soon! I have been doing so good with the help of my cute food journal thanks to you! :) I hope you have a great week despite a very early start tomorrow morning. Miss you!

Elisse said...

What a crazy-busy week and weekend you had! Congrats on pulling off a successful conference and for meeting your weight loss goals! Woot woot!

Can't wait to hear about your giveaway!

Maureen said...

Huh? Dominic is no longer performing with Quest Crew? What the eff??!

monica said...

sounds like a great weekend!!

xo
monica