Sunday, October 24, 2010
Fill in the Blank Friday (late on a Sunday)
Sunday night is almost over and I am just filling in the blanks from Friday. It's been a busy week for me and also a busy weekend. I was at Niagara-on-the-Lake for a conference I have been organizing since April. It was a great feeling to see it all come together and actually be executed flawlessly. It was tiring but I am proud of my accomplishment. Now only if I could have tomorrow off but rest is for the weak, I have to be at work at 7:00 am to set up an 8:00 meeting for my boss. Anyhoo, let's have some fun before I turn in for the night.
1. I am so behind in blogging and have over 150 in my Google reader that I have to read. Looks like I will have lots of reading material for my commute this week.
2. I wish I had tomorrow off. I would book a massage and then watch a movie by myself to decompress.
3. I like the platinum suite I stayed in over the weekend. I will be sharing some photos later this week. I miss the suite already.
4. I can now share with everyone that I have reached my goal weight that I set for myself back in May. I didn't lose it drastically, instead, I changed my diet and eating habits. Now all I have to do is maintain.
5. I hope the weather will be nice and warm next month in San Francisco and San Jose. I am really not looking forward to winter but I am so looking forward to visiting my mom and cousin.
6. I think I should go to sleep now. I want a good night's rest so I can face another week of work and having to work again next Saturday.
7. I was behind on all my shows from last week but I was able to watch Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill today in between naps.
I hope everyone had a good weekend. Even though I was working, I had fun. I wish I could have eaten more of the delicious food served at our conference but when I am working, I can't eat. I just want everything to be perfect. I hope to get back on track with blogging this week, so stay tuned for posts on the giveaway I won over at Walking with Nora, how I feel about Dominic Sandoval (D-Trix) no longer performing with Quest Crew, photos of the platinum suite I stayed in during my work conference and a upcoming giveaway.