Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Friday is here again...so you know what that means...it's Fill in the Blank Friday time!!!  To all my Canadian friends and bloggers, here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! Throw on those fat pants and enjoy eating turkey to your heart's content.


1.  The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is check my iPhone for emails, tweets and new blog posts. Then I go to the kitchen to have a glass of water with lemon juice in it (my naturopath asked me to drink this every morning).

2.  Today I wish I was not to so tired. I'm going out with my hubby and friends for beers but I'm exhausted.

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd get another tattoo.  

4.  Tomorrow I'm going to the cemetery to drop off a poem my mom wrote for my brother for Thanksgiving and then buy some paint for the desk my dad is building for our condo.

5.  Two things that don't go together are me and cheese. It's a bad combination. I get really sick when I eat cheese or dairy for that matter. 
 
6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is nothing really. It use to be chips but I've cut them out of my diet.

7.  The last time I tried something new was
the YSL lipstick I bought for the fall. It's a bright red-orange.    

5 comments:

this is me. said...

that's sweet about the poem for your brother. today i wish i was not sick. it's a big and busy weekend for me and i'm really hoping this icky feeling goes away by tomorrow. happy friday, leesh!

Lin said...

I'd totally get a tattoo if I had the extra cash. I cant resist chips at the grocery store. The worst is that they put them next to the check out stand so it's like they're stalking me lol. Have a great weekend!

Maureen said...

Let's get a tattoo!!!

Nikolett said...

Ahh, are you lactose intolerant then? And what kind of tattoo would you want to get? Whoa I'm just asking even more questions, sorry lol. Hope you still had a good time having beers and I find it so beautiful that your mom writes poetry for your brother.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend :)

Steph said...

I'm sure that new bright red-orange lipstick is stunning and I hope to see it on you soon!