Friday is here again...so you know what that means...it's Fill in the Blank Friday time!!! To all my Canadian friends and bloggers, here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! Throw on those fat pants and enjoy eating turkey to your heart's content.
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is check my iPhone for emails, tweets and new blog posts. Then I go to the kitchen to have a glass of water with lemon juice in it (my naturopath asked me to drink this every morning).
2. Today I wish I was not to so tired. I'm going out with my hubby and friends for beers but I'm exhausted.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd get another tattoo.
4. Tomorrow I'm going to the cemetery to drop off a poem my mom wrote for my brother for Thanksgiving and then buy some paint for the desk my dad is building for our condo.
5. Two things that don't go together are me and cheese. It's a bad combination. I get really sick when I eat cheese or dairy for that matter.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is nothing really. It use to be chips but I've cut them out of my diet.
7. The last time I tried something new was the YSL lipstick I bought for the fall. It's a bright red-orange.